The Unification Theological Seminary is committed to helping eligible students meet their financial needs. Through scholarships and grants, the Seminary seeks to alleviate the financial burden of both domestic and international students.

However, funding for these programs is limited, and they provide only partial coverage of the expenses incurred at UTS. Students are therefore encouraged to seek other sources of funding first. Some local and national churches have set up generous scholarship programs that completely fund students' seminary education.

Deadlines for completed financial aid applications are:

Fall Term: August 5, 2015
Spring Term: January 6, 2016


Forms and information are available through the Admissions Office.

Family Federation USA Scholarship: The Family Federation of the United States provides a limited number of scholarships to its membership. Students must have the approval of the Family Federation leadership, with whom they make an agreement to serve in their communities after graduation.

Partial Tuition Scholarships: Partial Tuition Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis to qualified applicants. Students must apply each year for the renewal of scholarships.

Federal Student Financial Aid Program (Title IV): Under the Title IV Program, UTS students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply for Federal Stafford Loans (subsidized and unsubsidized). To qualify for these loans, the student must have documented financial needs as evidenced by completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at More inforĀ­mation is available through the Admissions Office.